Naboso Australia is committed to providing the highest level of customer care and guarantees products free of manufacturer defects. To ensure each customer is completely satisfied, we guarantee all Naboso Australia products to be free of manufacturer defects and to perform to the highest quality standards.
Naboso Australia accepts returns up to 30 days from the delivery date for merchandise that carries manufacturer defects. Only products purchased directly at naboso.com.au can be returned for manufacturer defects. Proof of purchase must be provided.
Naboso Australia is unable to accept returns for items that have been altered or damaged after being received. For example:
- Creases/Folds from improper handling and/or storing – it is best to lay a Naboso Training Mat flat or keep it rolled up
- Insoles that have been cut/resized/altered after purchase
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Uneven colour patterns or discoloration due to use
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture or deface the mat.
Naboso Australia does not accept any returns for items that the customer no longer wants or it doesn’t meet their expectations. All sales are final.
Any returns in relation to manufacturer defects please email us: [email protected]
Naboso Australia is happy to offer returns and exchanges from countries outside of Australia, however, please keep in mind that customers will be fully responsible for checking that all applicable duties and taxes would be charged to them directly if any should arise.
If Naboso Australia is requested to pay for additional taxes upon arrival of your returned merchandise, we will refuse the parcel and it will be returned to sender.