Introducing the Naboso Neuro Insole Recommended For:
Daily foot stimulation to increase foot sensitivity and awareness
Integration into any neuro-rehabilitation program for gait training and reducing falls
Enhancing skin perfusion and peripheral nerve stimulation
Improving postural awareness and balance when standing and walking
Not Recommended For:
Running, jumping or ballistic movements that may create friction. If this is your intended use then we recommend checking out our Naboso™ 1.5 Insole
Have you been diagnosed with a neurological condition such as Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, concussion, spinal cord injury or neuropathy? Are you looking to restore your connection to the ground in order to improve balance, posture, and confidence when walking?
The Naboso™ Neuro Insole is part of our advancing clinical line and is intended to play an important role in any neuro-rehabilitation program. The Naboso™ Neuro Insole is designed with an evidence-based, patent-pending texture which will safely and effectively allow optimal connection between the plantar foot and the brain.
The features of the Naboso Neuro Insole include:
- 1.5mm texture technology surface
- 3.5mm total thickness
- evidence-based hardness to maximize stimulation
- freedom of rotation and triplanar movement
- cut to your own size options.
Fitting guide: If you have a wide foot, please buy a larger size. You can cut the length of your insole down to your fit. Cutting the insole will not damage it in any way.
Cut to your own size: 10 step process
- Measure one of your current correct fitting insoles
- Refer to sizing chart
- Purchase appropriate Naboso Insole
- When received place one of the Naboso Insole against current insole with toe of Naboso and your Insole matching
- Mark heel end with pen
- Cut along pen mark at heel end
- Match up other Naboso Insole to mark with pen at heel end
- Cut other Naboso insole along pen mark at heel end
- Place adjusted Naboso Insoles into shoes
- Enjoy the benefits of Naboso Insoles.
The Naboso insole was designed to accommodate the unique shape and size of different footwear and therefore can be carefully cut to fit the shape of your current insole. To match the exact shape of your footwear, we recommend tracing your existing shoe insoles onto the Naboso Insole and cutting away the excess material.
Due to the unique design of the Naboso Insole, we recommend that they be worn barefoot – or with very thin socks if necessary. If you notice a sensitivity to the texture, then we recommend gradually increasing Naboso insole use by 30 minutes each day.
Naboso Insoles were designed to be used in all footwear – including runners, work shoes, cycling shoes, soccer cleats, ski boots and everything in between. All ages, all activities and all footwear will benefit from the proprioceptive stimulation of the Naboso Insole.