Courses coming up
Naboso offers a range of training and instruction in barefoot science.
Here’s whats coming up:
- EBFA Barefoot Training Specialist Level 1: Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd February 2019 at Swift Fitness, Melbourne.
Details on these below.
Evidence Based Fitness Academy – Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1
- When: Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd February, 2019
- Location – Swift Fitness Studio, 2/645 Burwood Hwy, Vermont South VIC 3133
- Cost: $495
- Early Bird Special – $450
Level 1 Certification sets the foundation for advanced concepts in barefoot activation, reflexive stabilisation and movement efficiency. With the foot as the only contact point between the body and the ground, this complex structure plays a critical role in the way in which our body stabilises during dynamic movement.
In the Level 1 Certification, get ready to explore how to prep the body for movement by tapping into the nervous system with barefoot science, foot-to-core sequencing and reflexive stability via fascial lines.
**Please note that all of the exercises and concepts of the BTS Program can be performed barefoot or in minimal shoes.**
Learning concepts include:
- Foot-to-core sequencing via short foot
- Introduction to foot & ankle anatomy & biomechanics
- Open chain & closed chain foot assessments
- Foot function & fascial lines
- Barefoot before shod programming
Want to find out more about upcoming training?
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch.